Tuesday, September 02, 2008

I'm currently spending some time on the island of Malta to work on a project here and it might be some months before I have to face the British weather. While in Malta, I shall take over picking our guests from the airport. This is one thing I miss doing when I'm away. Dad usually does the honours when I'm away and they simply love him. I remember how nervous he was with the first few guests until he relaxed and started being his old charming self.

Not much to say at the moment. My partner Mike will be visiting in a few week's time and I'm looking forward to trying out this restaurant in Rabat I found out about on this blog. The restaurant is called Rogantino's and has had some excellent reviews.

Anyone tries it before I have the opportunity to, please do leave a note with your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment